March 3

March Goals

Greetings everyone!

Welcome to the best month of the year (in my humble opinion) 🙂

March is always one of the better months for me. I associate it with the start of a new season and a fresh beginning! Last year may have been the only exception, because this time a year ago, the pandemic was in its beginning stages in the U.S. I still vividly remember being in class a year ago today! Fast forward a year later, here we are: Stan State serving as a point of point of dispensing (POD) site for the COVID-19 vaccine! I love that for us!

It’s been such a long year, and I hope we’re all being patient and kind with ourselves. Let’s face that we are not who we were a year ago. We’ve been under constant stress to not only accept this pandemic as part of our lives, but as well as under the pressure to learn how to live with it. Unfortunately, I know this acceptance is much easier said than done. Something as simple as walking through Stan State’s green and lively campus pre-pandemic is something I do not want to view as a thing of the past. I know better days are coming, and reminding myself of this will be one of my goals for this month.

While I, and my blogger colleagues, may be on our way of out Stan State, so many folks are in the beginning stages of this new life! Some of the better news to keep the momentum going includes the California State System anticipating a return to in-person instruction come this new fall term. That is extremely exciting! What are some of your personal goals to complete to keep your energy going?

Some of my own personal goals for this month to keep myself with positive energy include:

• Taking my dog on a walk a few more times a week than normal
  • Establishing a concrete skin care routine bc chile…. She is always needed
  • Finishing my literature review for my thesis
  • Making major progress on my graduate content analysis study
  • Including more Stan State visuals for the blogs

On Tuesday I will be at Stan State for our monthly Food Distributions. I will definitely take advantage of the time to capture some really cool content!  Here’s to March everyone!! I hope it’s a good month for all of us 🙂

Posted March 3, 2021 by mannyscsustan in category Uncategorized

1 thoughts on “March Goals