April 29

Instagram Takeover!

Hi everyone,

I’m pretty excited to share that I will be participating in an Instagram takeover for the first time this Friday! Anyone interested in checking it out and joining me should head over and follow @StanAdmissions on Instagram 😀

Some things I expected to talk about include the graduate student life, campus layout, things to do in Turlock, and maybe a few tips on how to be successful at Stan State. I’m super honored and excited to partake in this because I feel I will be providing a graduate narrative that is focused not only on highlighting the grad experience, but also the undergrad resources and spaces that exist at Stan State that did not exist at my undergrad institution.

I’m also excited to do this because on Friday because it’ll be May 1st, which is the last day to SIR if you’re an incoming first-year! I hope my words resonate with potential students who weigh their options. I still remember when I SIRd in high school. It was such a stressful moment. I was really torn between going to the university I wanted to attend and attending the one others wanted me to. I did not only SIR once after high school, I also had to SIR when I transferred from one 4 year institution to another 4 year institution. Both in high school and as a college student, the SIR deadline was something I knew would be a very definitive moment in my life.

If anyone has suggestions, please feel free to send them my way! I want to touch on a variety of topics and hope I am able to deliver quality content. My peers have been doing such a great job honestly. I’m so excited! 🙂

Posted April 29, 2020 by mannyscsustan in category Uncategorized