January 24

Greetings!

Hello all! 🙂

Thank you for coming onto my blog! The internet is a big world! Somehow, some way, the universe decided that we had to cross paths; and now we’re here, so let’s break the ice so we can get to all the tea on CSU Stan!

My name’s Manny and I am a graduate student at CSU Stanislaus in the Master of Social Work program (*balloon emoji*)!

I am a Central Valley native at the core and sometimes can’t believe that as the first person in my family to go to college, I am now a graduate student, and at a university that does nothing but support all my endeavors! What seems like not too long ago, I was a high school senior having to answer the big question everyone wanted to know: What’s Next?

Well, truth be told, 17 year old me struggled to answer that, especially as a first generation college student, but fast forward a few years since then and I am  now a student at Stan State!

Welcome to my blog, I’m excited to provide even the smallest of glimpses into life as a student at this unique university!!

Posted January 24, 2020 by mannyscsustan in category Uncategorized

3 thoughts on “Greetings!